25.6.08

Bun bun boutique

Image hébergée par servimg.com

What's your first name?Age?
Hi, my name is Ingrid and 23 years old
And your nickname in the dolls world? Bun bun boutique and Slumbergirl on TIB

Image hébergée par servimg.com

Where do you live?
I live in a really small village in Essex, UK

Except the dolls what do you do in the life? Other hobbies?I love to sew and read, go for walks and spoil my adorable bunnies!

What are your favourite dolls? Blythe, I am also thinking about buying a momoko.

Image hébergée par servimg.com

Since how long do you collect them?
I only have 1 doll so far but planning for more. I bought her a few months ago.

How did you begin your collection? I started a few months ago with one doll and I am looking for for a Marron Glances momoko at the moment.

What would you like to say about your creations? I only use high quality 100% cotton as they are more durable and softer to the touch. I love colours and thats what you see back in my creations. I import the fabrics I use from all over Europe. I also sell dutch wooden clogs from time to time.

Image hébergée par servimg.com

More infos about you:
Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/slumbergirldesigns/
Bun bun boutique on Etsy http://bunbunboutique.etsy.com

No comments: