22.6.08

Julie (Tickled Pink)




What's your first name? And your nickname in the dolls world?
My first name is Julie. My username on TIB and many of the other forums is JulieM.

Where do you live? Southern California, USA

Except the dolls what do you do in the life? I actually have a job at a deli! But, I consider myself an artist who also makes doll clothing.



Other hobbies? mixed media art, collage, fabric collage and photography (even though I'm not that great at it). I also love to customize my own blthyes and do custom face-ups for Hujoo dolls. I have done a few commission Hujoos and just love to make these dolls up!

What are your favourite dolls?
Blythe and Hujoo

Since how long do you collect them? I started collecting in June 2007

How did you begin your collection? I started my collection with Pullips and had noticed the Blythe dolls on Etsy. Since discovering those dolls I now have all kinds of dolls in my collection. I have dolls from Bleeding Edge to vintage dolls and all kinds in between.



What would you like to say about your creations? Everything I create has good energy with it!!! I love to make doll clothing (I usually have music on and sometimes I even dance a bit) so, my clothing is made with good, happy energy :D

More infos about you:

No comments: