16.8.08

Minkidynamite

Image hébergée par servimg.com

What's your first name?Age?
My name is Sandra and I’m 24.
And your nickname in the dolls world?
minkidynamite on etsy, munki on tib
J mmmunki on flickr

Image hébergée par servimg.com


Where do you live? Vienna, Austria

Except the dolls what do you do in the life? I am a student of economics and part time working as secretary.

Other hobbies? My hobbies are sewing and crafting in general. And last but not least reading.

What are your favourite dolls?My favourite doll is Blythe – I love how changeable and cute she is!

Since how long do you collect them?I started just recently in April 2008.


How did you begin your collection?

I saw a beautiful customized Blythe on craftster.org, I guess it was Summer/Autumn 2007 and started googeling about this fantastic doll. I was amazed, but couldn’t afford one for myself and was put off by ordering outside the EU. In April this year I began my research again and found a German online shop that offered Blythes J.


Image hébergée par servimg.com

What would you like to say about your creations? Everything I make is made with love - I put all my mojo in my creations!

More infos about you:

http://www.minkidynamite.etsy.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmmunki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra and welcome in the doll couture team and in this crazy world of Blythes addicted! ^_^