21.6.08

PinkmintDolly

What's your first name? Age?And your nickname in the dolls world?
I'm Sophie, I'm 34 and my nickname is pinkmintdolly

Where do you live?
In south of France
Except the dolls what do you do in the life? Others hobbies?
I'm a crafstman. I create with fibers and papers, jewels and others things for home decoration.
My others hobbies: to walk in the forest or to be near a river. I always create things with my hands since I'm a child. Many things inspire me and I always have new ideas. It takes me time but I can't imagine my life without imagination and creation!
I also like to discover news artists!

What are your favourite dolls?
EBL blythes. My dream blythe is an EBL with white mohair hair.

Since how long do you collect them?
Since december 2005
How did you begin your collection?
I was in a very difficult period in my life when I saw BJD at first time on a blog. I was completely fascinated! But the prices diverted me from these dolls.
Fortunately because a little time after I discovered pullips then blythes! I prefer these less realistic but so meaning dolls!
Dolls became a necessary bracket in my life. A poetic and magic universe. They helped me to forget my difficulties then to surmount them. I am grateful to them. I hope them to share my life for a long time!

What would you like to say about your creations?
My favorites raw materials are felted wool and colorful fabrics. I do like to create felted hats embroidered with beads and retro pretty dresses.
I began to create and to make for dolls because I did not find clothes which really corresponded to the style which I wanted.
Then I said to myself that some of my creations could please the other collectors! It's like that that I began to show my creations.More infos about you: (blog, flickr, shop addresses)
My page on Blythe Network
My flickr
My flickr group PinkmintDolly creations
My Etsy Shop

No comments: