23.6.08

Academybeldam (H loves R)

Image hébergée par servimg.com

What's your first name? Hayley
And your nickname in the dolls world? Academybeldam (H<3r,>

Where do you live? Florida, USA

Except the dolls what do you do in the life? Officially, I'm an elementary school technology teacher. Well I'm certified to teach anything, but technology affords me the time to make dolly dresses on the side! I've been spending a lot of time trying to train my Great Dane puppy as of late. I also enjoy decorating my house, traveling with my husband, taking photos, baking/cooking, going to yard sales, & reading.

What are your favourite dolls? Blythe...for sure :)

Image hébergée par servimg.com

Since how long do you collect them? I started collecting Blythe about 2 years ago.(2006)

Image hébergée par servimg.com

How did you begin your collection?
I saw a Mademoiselle Rosebud at FAO Schwartz in NYC when I was on my way back from my honeymoon in Greece. She reminded me of the girls Mark Ryden paints. I thought she was so cool! I didn't buy her though. I waited a while. Saving up for your first Blythe is hard to do!

Image hébergée par servimg.com

What would you like to say about your creations?
I began selling on Etsy about one and a half years ago. I'm enamored by cute cute cute Japanese fabrics. I'm obsessed. Seriously, I dream about them. I love vintage-y poofy party dresses. My dresses are a marriage between the two. I enjoy making them so much. I'm a big bargain hunter myself, so I wanted to create items that are affordable to everyone. Simple stuff is what I love.

More infos about you:

Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/hlovesr

No comments: